Sonos App is very compatible and efficient that, you can classify two or more speakers together so that they will play the same music with proper synchronization. Here, we are going to discuss the simple procedures in order to classify the Rooms.
Sonos Speakers are grouped together in order to share the same Queue of upcoming songs and continue to play in sync with each other until you unclassified the speakers using the Sonos app. If you have any query you can contact our Sonos speakers set up Help team which is always ready to assist you and resolve any kind of issues related to Sonos.
Now, we are going to discuss the different ways in which we can classify Rooms:
- Grouping rooms using the Sonos app for IOS or Android
- Grouping rooms using the Sonos app for Mac or PC
- How to ungroup rooms
- Adjusting the volume of grouped rooms
Grouping rooms using the Sonos app for IOS or Android
- Select the Rooms tab.
- Now, choose Group and select the rooms to add and tap “Done.” In case, you want to group all the rooms, tap “Everywhere.”
- Select the music to play in the selected rooms if prompted.
Grouping rooms using the Sonos app for Mac or PC
- Click on the icon “GROUP” from the ROOMS pane on the left side of the controller.
- Select the rooms you wish to add to this group, and then click “Done.” And if you want to group all the rooms, click “Select All.”
- Select the desired music to play in the selected rooms from the prompt.
How to unclassified the Rooms?
For IOS or Android:
- Select the option Rooms.
- Tap “Group” you want to change.
- Uptick the room(s) you want to delete from the group and choose “Done.”
For Mac or PC:
- You can change the Group by going through the Rooms Pane and on the left side click the “Group” icon.
- Uptick the rooms you want to delete from the group and choose “Done.”
For more information or in case you are facing issues with your Sonos speaker setup , then it is to advise you to share your issues or queries from our technical experts Sonos speakers tech support which will assist you efficiently. Just dial our toll-free number @ 1877-979-8466